When called upon by a client organization Phasers examines and evaluates existing equipment, setup and systems within the client’s facilities. As engaged, Phasers develops accurate and reliable baseline measures of performance, identifies bottlenecks and opportunities for improvements, designs, recommends, and integrates innovative, cost effective, and efficient alternative systems setup that are proven to improve the client’s audiovisual productions.
- Auditorium Sound System Design
- Acoustic Modeling & Treatment
- Auditorium Sound Proofing
- Media Systems Integration
- Live Concert Setup & Production
- Band and worship team development
- On-Location recording (Live multitrack recording)
- Training for Church sound team
- Genuine Equipment Supply & Installation
- Project Management
Free Advisory Services
FAS is delivered by Phasers Integrated Systems as free services when required:
Diagnostic Review – a free one day assessment of client facilities. This is a confidential audit intended to offer a fresh perspective for your church/organization.
Training – up to 2 hours of free training/presentation to staff or management on current world class practices, equipment, etc. to help improve your service capacity.